Thread: Torque Specs
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 09:01 AM   #24 (permalink)
MightyBobo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: No cars; only bikes
MightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MightyBobo Send a message via Skype™ to MightyBobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero610 View Post
Are you sure the wheels are directional? I took a long look at them this morning. On the left side of the car, both wheels are rotating in the direction where the spoke opening is on the rearward side. On the right side, both wheels are rotating in the direction where the spoke opening is on the forward side. Hence if you switch sides, they will still rotate in the same direction for that side. More specifically, there is no "right wheel" and "left wheel" from the factory, they are the same (except for the different size front and rear). I believe you can rotate tires/wheels right to left.
Er, yes, I am sure...

Look at the split at the end of each spoke. The "thin" split, is twords the front of the car (at the top of the wheel). Now, imagine flipping the wheel around and putting it on the opposite side of the car. The "thin" split will be twords the back. So, the wheels would be "backwards". Would many people even know? Nah, probably not. BTW, this applies to sport wheels only, not non-sports...

Last edited by MightyBobo; 05-14-2009 at 09:04 AM.
MightyBobo is offline   Reply With Quote