View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 11:55 AM   #584 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I want a Z View Post
On thing that no one has mentioned in the 39 pages of this thread is the seats.
I have been test driving both the Z & GT and I really like both. It's going to be a very difficult decisions. But one thing that has me leaning towards the GT are the front seats, they seem to be much more comfortable then the Z's. I am sort of worried that they may be really uncomfortable on long drives.

Any thoughts on that from the GT guys the switched from the Z.
The GT's seats are definitely more comfortable. They have good side bolstering for your back but a little less bolstering on the bottom which makes them nice and comfy, while still being supportive.

I drove 900 miles in the Z to get the GT and then 900 miles home with the GT. The Z is not uncomfortable on long trips, but it's not as comfortable as the Mustang.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote