View Single Post
Old 09-12-2010, 09:51 PM   #4 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

STL heading eastbound on I-64.

Illinois...

Lousiville...

At about 9PM EST I was just crossing into West Virginia. If I tried to go all the way through I'd get home a little after 3AM, so I decided to stop and get a hotel at the next populated area. I ended up getting a room in Barboursville, WV, just outside of Huntington, which let me rest up and get a nice sleep.

I was up and back on the road by 6AM.

Back in VA

First rest stop of the morning at the first rest area in VA.

1000 miles!

Home at last!

All told I drove 1,800 miles. On the way out I saw no 370Zs and no 5.0s. On the way home I saw 2 370Zs and one 5.0. One of the 370s I saw was the Yellow Coupe that tows that G-Force racing trailer to his track days. He was headed westbound through Illinois or Indiana... can't remember exactly. Let's just say a 370 towing a trailer looks pretty ******* badass!
LIKE us on Facebook!

Last edited by m4a1mustang; 05-01-2013 at 12:40 PM.
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote