View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 05:41 PM   #1670 (permalink)
tomnavone
Track Member

Drives: Supercharged 370z
tomnavone is a jewel in the roughtomnavone is a jewel in the roughtomnavone is a jewel in the roughtomnavone is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by weiboy718 View Post
I know this is dumb! Ever thought about removing your HFCs and try using the stock cats?
phimosis has headers and hfc and his hp is 421 and hes is running 93 octane still shy of the 438 advertised by stillen. He also has the orignal 9lb pully. Rcz is also running hfc and headers.
Got the car back today and runs way better. Has lots of power down low but sucks up high. Just doesnt seem worth the money to gain 74 hp. I think my car is going to make a trip down to stillen to either get the tune down or remove the supercharger and get my money back. Im not looking for a dyno queen but numbers close to stillens would be nice since thats what i paid for. By the way i know your reading this stillen. Do the right thing and fix it its been over two months and over a dozen calls to u by me and my shop