View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 03:10 PM   #25 (permalink)
daleks
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2011 Evo X MR
daleks will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ludeakris7 View Post
yea daleks..I am shopping those exact models too and yes I agree the BMW looks a little soft and is way over priced..however they are coming out with a 1-series "M" which could be pretty sweet but I know its going to be at 50k considering that a fully loaded 135 as you say is steeep. At that point I'll get a corvette! and why do they make the EVO X and STi sedans or the hatch style? Wouldn't it be way better as a coupe? that would cut weight and make it a true sports car...thats really the only thing that turns me off about those options. Really, there is no comparable car at 38-42k with the NISMO. Anyone? And I've driven all those cars on my PS3
The 1M is going to be such a joke. If it's within $10k of the M3, then why not just buy the M3? I'd rather have the N/A V8 and an interior that is built for adults. I remember when a basic 3-series started in the low $30k's. Now we have an extremely weak dollar and European goods cost more; BMW's cost more and people think it's a more upscale car. It's ridiculous.

I'd look into the $36-37k + TTL range for the NISMO's. If you're waiting awhile, then I'd say hold off until late Winter/early Spring of next year and find a dealer that is looking to ditch a 2010 with a lot full of 2011's. Just be flexible on the color.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cell View Post
I wanted something that was a 2 seater and I wish that they still made the S2000 with a bigger motor and more power. I couldn't resist the looks of the Nismo so I ended up buying it after a few months of research.
An updated S2000 would be cool. I looked at those when I bought my 350Z awhile back. I loved the high redline, but couldn't stand not having any torque for puttering around town. It would've been my DD and I needed that.
daleks is offline   Reply With Quote