View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 08:14 AM   #1710 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by carbonguy View Post
Haven't checked in on this forum in a month or two and see we have a new Mustang owner. Congrats.

Only been to Starbucks twice so many of you may not remember me; I had the 40th Anniversary Z and was a former Z06 owner.

Great minds must think alike....on labor day I traded the Z in on a 2011 Shelby GT 500, with SVT package. Red with with white stripes.

Anyway, I have a Stillen front license plate holder and a 370 Z cargo organizer. If anyone want them, I'll sell them for half price and will bring them to Starbucks.

Plate holder: $35
Cargo organizer: $50
Bring the Shelby to Starbucks one of these days! I bought mine on Labor Day as well. Congrats

If Tony's aunt brings her GT that'd make 3 Mustangs to mix it up with the Zs.
LIKE us on Facebook!