View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 01:30 AM   #1 (permalink)
G Fo12ce
Premium Member

Drives: Sold!
G Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond repute
Default Blitz Throttle Controller

I was reading this post the other day on Gas Pedal Delay. I guess there are some forum members having issuse and there is some discussion about that Sprint Booster.

I was just looking through the latest issue of Option (JDM Tuning Magazine) and came accross this product from Blitz.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lp3vcV-vby8&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TpR7l9fO5o

Quote:
The Blitz throttle controller enables alteration of the electronic throttle controller on many newer vehicles. Through 4 different modes ranging from Economy to Sport the reaction of the accelerator pedal can be altered to suit economy or performance.

Economy Mode
Designed to provide smooth throttle response for street driving providing greater fuel efficiency

Sport 1
Throttle is opened greater at lower revs compared to standard, providing faster low down acceleration but with no modification once the revs increase.
Sport 2
The throttle is opened at twice the rate of standard acceleration, designed for sport driving and circuit use.

Sport 3
Extreme sport and circuit use, the throttle is opened at four times the standard accelerator action.

Reverse Cancel harness
Prevents operation in reverse gear for safety when entering your garage.
It looks to be in the same price range as the Sprint Booster. Thought I'd post it for those who may be interested. On a site I saw this listed: Part Num: 14665 (V36,NV36,PV36,CKV36,Z34). Not sure if that's Blitz part # or not.

Last edited by G Fo12ce; 09-05-2010 at 01:47 AM.
G Fo12ce is offline   Reply With Quote