View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 04:45 PM   #1573 (permalink)
Push370zzz
Track Member

Drives: cars
Push370zzz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phimosis View Post
I posted my before and after Supercharger dyno in this thread, post #976. Here's the dyno:

I post my before and after bolt-ons on a thread in the tuning section, because I had my car tuned by technosquare and posted it to show people how the Z does with an 8,100 rpm redline. Dyno charts are in the thread (June 09) I gained 27 hp with g3 intakes, headers, cats, exhaust (stock tune). I gained 42 hp total over baseline with bolt-ons and tuning. The baseline run on the before/after supercharger was with the ECU set back to stock tune. The super charger added 108 hp and that 108 hp gain is very real and you will never, ever come close to that with bolt-ons.

It wasn't however, as much as Stillen advertised with their press car, so I forced the issue and took my car back. Unless Kyle comes up with a "the sky is falling" story, My car should be done tomorrow or next week at the latest.
There is such a huge difference between all those mods yielding 420whp and "just the supercharger and CBE" yielding 438whp...