View Single Post
Old 05-09-2009, 02:33 AM   #7 (permalink)
wstar
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: too slow
wstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nizz23sd View Post
i knw what ur saying however the roof is the main structure and balance of the car..you can get a full carbon fiver hood fender or any other parts and that would reduce the weight problem of the car.
I agree, a carbon roof would probably help this car, if it were lighter than the stock metal one while maintaining enough rigidity. Taking weight off of the very top of the car is nice, because it lowers the center of gravity to boot. But a carbon piece that simply slips over the existing metal can't do anything but add weight, and raise the center of gravity.

Edit:

But I'm trying not to be too down in my opinion, I don't mean to be a hater. It looks really nice, and we all make tradeoffs in the name of looks at times