View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 01:21 PM   #10 (permalink)
mkaresh
Base Member

Drives: Protege5, GS 400
mkaresh is on a distinguished road

Sorry for the delayed response. Gmail must have put the notifications in my spam folder.

About that other site--if you want all of their information, you have to pay. For example, they charge for the text of TSBs. And whether or not you pay you still cannot get the type of information I'm providing.

About my site costing money--see what I posted a couple posts before you said that. The site's free to everyone who participates.

I am not sponsored by anyone. Might license the results to other sites in the future, but currently nearly all income (not yet enough to cover costs) comes from Google ads and such.

I'm working my tail off to provide this information, but responses like these are sometimes the thanks I get. As they say, "no good deed goes unpunished" and "cost of doing business." I personally want this information, no one else is doing it, so I'm doing what I can to make it happen.

Half a dozen 370Z owners signed up so far. Once a few more sign up, I'll go ahead and include it in the survey. Once we have 25+ responses, we'll have a result. Which I'll post here, for free, as a thanks to the community.

Car reliability research

Last edited by mkaresh; 05-08-2009 at 01:25 PM.