View Single Post
Old 08-26-2010, 06:28 PM   #125 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemsonWill View Post
I went back and forth between the Z and 2010 Grand Sport Corvette for almost 3 months. The corvette's power is insane. But I have to agree there is a major difference in the quality between the 2. I spent months going over the corvette forums. On a regular basis Corvette owners complain about the seats deteriorating very quickly, horrible stock tires, targa tops that rattle, etc. The LS3 motor is really what holds the corvette above water. The LS3 is a beast of a motor but it's not the entire car.
In the end, I just couldn't pay that much money for a motor knowing the car with it has so many reported problems. I ended up with a Z and If I decide I need more power I can always use the money saved towards a TT.

I'm very happy with my decision!
I am waffling too. The LS3 is sick, the suspension is awesome.

The rest of the car is crap.

But the 370Z is about the same "speed" as my last car and I kinda wanted an upgrade in performace. Either way, I lean toward the Z because it won't piss me off like owning a car that breaks often would.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote