View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 09:59 AM   #10 (permalink)
MightyBobo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: No cars; only bikes
MightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MightyBobo Send a message via Skype™ to MightyBobo

Ugg...if I brought my friends in here who take photos for a living (and edit them of course), they'd have a field day on some of these :-/

I'd aim a LOT higher than that Infinity shot - that thing is not nearly as attractive as you think, its way over edited and grainy. Oh yeah, and as someone already said - talk to DigitalMan - that guy does some good shots.

Aim for quality like this, please:

This is a perfect example of an "overdone" HDR:

I'll try to find some of these guys shots of cars - they are very good at what they do, its just that they tend to limit the "free" shoots they do now, simply because it IS a business, you know