View Single Post
Old 08-24-2010, 01:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
yakz
Base Member

Drives: 09 370Z PG B+Sport
yakz is on a distinguished road
Talking 370Z Base/Sport or G37S

I'm having a 2009 Platinum Graphite 370Z Base/Sport transferred in, but they have a 2008 Black Obsidian G37S in inventory. The 370Z has ~6k miles and is $27.1k and the G37S has 19k miles and is $29.9k.

How do these compare in terms of fun? I've been doing practically nothing but watching every 370Z YouTube video and reading tons of posts here while awaiting the car (should be in any day now), and am really excited about the car. I'm coming from a 2002 Chevy Prizm LSi (Toyota Corolla clone), so it's a GIGANTIC upgrade, along with being my first solo car purchase.

However, I just found out about the availability of the G37S. From what I know about it, it'd probably be a lot more comfortable (more along the lines of a Touring/Sport), but it's significantly larger and heavier, and the interior is "refined" rather than sporty. G3x also seem to be far more common out in public. How do these cars really compare? Is a G37s significantly less fun than a 370Z? Is it worth the extra money for the leather, sunroof, touchscreen nav and other comforts missing from the 370Z base?

Thanks! Eagerly awaiting any info you can give me

Last edited by yakz; 08-24-2010 at 01:15 PM.
yakz is offline   Reply With Quote