View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 11:10 AM   #6 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeSemdyZee View Post
The downloading only has to do with updating the firmware which updates and adds more headunits. You don't have to do it you can still program manually. The "swapping" that I mentioned is only because I upgraded my HU. doesn't have anything to do with the Axxess.

i see... but wouldn't that defeat the purpose of getting Axxess if you have to MANUALLY program it? the differentiator for this unit was that the installer can just plug it in and DONT have to program it? do you still have to wire up resistors? i not, then i can see that part having some benefit over peripheral/pac modules... but not sure if that's worth the $20 price difference.

anyway, if big's doing the install i dont think you'll run into problems either.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote