View Single Post
Old 08-20-2010, 07:03 PM   #1454 (permalink)
weiboy718
Track Member

Drives: Infiniti G37
weiboy718 will become famous soon enoughweiboy718 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to weiboy718

Quote:
Originally Posted by de_dust View Post
ok so looking back to the last 10 or so pages on the forum, from what i can gather:

RCZ - does not have any issues at all; his kit was installed and tune by HPLogic and using the old pulley, which supposedly was hitting higher than 8 psi
Weiboy - car is running great after getting new tune and pulley; however, dyno still pending and do not know his car's hp/trq numbers
wifedrivenz - initially had a leak but was fixed with stillen's help; dyno still pending and do not know his car's hp/trq; car is running great but seem rich
Tomnavone - issues w/ tune and car was suggest not to be driven; waiting for stillen to fix tune
LateralG'z - car is running great (installed and tuned by FSP) but running lower than expected hp/tq so they are trying to get old pulley just like RCZ's
G37mobbin - 2 months down in the garage and counting
Osiris - 2 months down in the garage this saturday
Phimosis - car is at stillen and uprev is fixing stillen's tune
willtangclan - kit appears to be running ok; had issues where every 1000km it throws a misfire or something code and only allows car to rev a 1K

i did not go all the way back pass 15 pages but i hope there are more of the customers who suposedly has no issues with the kit to post their experience in the forums so ppl start feeling better on buying this kit...
I made 411WHP and 303TQ at Stillens facility. Should be making more now with their new tune. I do have the updated larger pulley. I made 8.3psi at 7057 rpm on 2nd gear. I'll take a picture of that. My hks records the highest level activities.

Last edited by weiboy718; 08-20-2010 at 08:34 PM.
weiboy718 is offline   Reply With Quote