View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 04:55 PM   #33 (permalink)
LiquidZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mag. Black 2009 370Z
LiquidZ has a reputation beyond reputeLiquidZ has a reputation beyond reputeLiquidZ has a reputation beyond reputeLiquidZ has a reputation beyond reputeLiquidZ has a reputation beyond reputeLiquidZ has a reputation beyond reputeLiquidZ has a reputation beyond reputeLiquidZ has a reputation beyond reputeLiquidZ has a reputation beyond reputeLiquidZ has a reputation beyond reputeLiquidZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BerkTech View Post
When I say true dual I mean two dual pipes with no interaction between the two. The deciding factor on which one we will produce will be power production & sound. The exhaust will be a dual 2.5" design. That picture of the front section of the exhaust is two separate pipes, the rear of the car will use two separate mufflers.

Adding an X-pipe or balance tube will usually GAIN power and reduce sound. At worst they will have no effect on power but will help to quiet down the system.

Solismo - 90% of our 370Z will transfer over to the G37. Once we finish this up we will jump right into the G37.

LiquidZ - What you see in the picture is a mild steel prototype. Nobody prototypes in stainless because of all of the material that we scrap in the process.

Semtex -We would love to do a back to back comparison.
Do you know what steel you will end up using? I understand the reason for using the mild steel.