View Single Post
Old 08-19-2010, 12:46 PM   #446 (permalink)
ChrisSlicks
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Sport M6
ChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitex View Post
Shariff, i noticed you said your running 19x10 +30 something upfront and 19x11 in the rear. Ive ordered my forgestars around a month ago in a 19x9 +20something and 19x11 rear. Im curious how easy it was for you to fit the 19x10 upfront. Is this the better setup for a mix of track/daily? 2 inch stagger difference makes me wonder, should i make a quick change to my order for 19x10s for the front?

edit* i will be installing my V3's and lowering about an inch all around.
I have the Forgestar 18x10 up front, 18x11 rear, lowered with camber kit. Fitment was just fine, plenty of clearance to the lip with my 3.0 degrees of camber and I imagine fairly flush looking but still no rub if you backed it down to between 1.0 and 1.5. I had a slight clearance issue at full lock when I installed my BC ER coilovers, but this was the wheel hitting the external reservoir and I was able to rotate the placement of the reservoir slightly to prevent that.