Thread: Coilovers for Z
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2010, 07:47 PM   #22 (permalink)
ChrisSlicks
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Sport M6
ChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by B1nks View Post
I had the KW V3 and wanted more also and I too did not want a slammed car and I had it to do over again I would get the Robispec KW option and I really wouldn't even consider tein or bc racing or megan or jic or any of those other Japanese companies that think a 10k spring is what every shock needs. We don't have badass roads here in America and need something with some bump and rebound with good stroke for each and a spring that compliments the shock, not over power it.
I wouldn't be so fast to lump BC in with "the others". For an extra $100 you can have whatever springs you want and customized valving to match.