View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 08:04 AM   #2 (permalink)
wstar
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: too slow
wstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by david712370 View Post
Hey guys...I was really considering upgrading my exhaust and intake to Stillen since I've heard so many good things about it. Pretty much my only concern is about the warranty and if it would be voided. Does anyone know for sure how this works? Also, with the Stillen Cold Air does anyone know if there are any concerns about water splashing up into the filter on a rainy day? Thanks...
We need a FAQ

The Magnusson Moss Warranty Act generally protects your warranty. If the dealer can prove that your modification caused the failure you might have to pay for the repairs, but if the failure is unrelated to the changes you made, they have to honor the warranty. Exhaust and intake are pretty basic.

The Stillen Gen 3 long tube intakes don't have any water issues, they drive fine in very heavy rain.