View Single Post
Old 08-14-2010, 02:42 PM   #19 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BalanBro View Post
You said you're a ford guy, so you may want to shoot me for saying this, but why not check out a Corvette and have the best of both worlds?

My brother has one (LS3) and it makes the Z feel as slow as a honda.
I actually cross shopped the C6 with the Z back in '09. I loved the power of the Corvette but to me the Z was the better buy. I think it's a much nicer car on the inside than the 'Vette is, even though the 'Vette is quite the performance machine.

Honestly the Z is really a car that fits me... I just lust for more power (and a V8!).

I am a diehard Ford guy, but I'm a car-guy first. I'm not a fanboi of one brand like many tend to be.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote