View Single Post
Old 08-14-2010, 01:46 PM   #1361 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Good to see everyone again.

I made it down to the Ford dealership to check out their inventory, but for whatever reason when I was looking at them last night I neglected to realize that they were all automatics, so I told the salesman I'd just keep an eye on inventory and come back when they have something I would consider.

That said I think I'll take the Z to Carmax to get it appraised and explore some private sale options to see what I could get out of it. I will be parting it out, too, if I decide to sell it. Going to see what kind of deals USAA can give me on a GT in the spec I want.

It's looking like as I am not taking a financial hit on the Z (I owe far less than what the car is worth) I will most likely be in a GT this year... and our group name will change to MAZOC(ASM)... Mid Atlantic 370Z Owner's Club (And Steve's Mustang)...

I'll keep you guys posted...
LIKE us on Facebook!