View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 04:12 PM   #3 (permalink)
takimbe
Base Member

Drives: 09' PG 370Z w/SP
takimbe has a reputation beyond reputetakimbe has a reputation beyond reputetakimbe has a reputation beyond reputetakimbe has a reputation beyond reputetakimbe has a reputation beyond reputetakimbe has a reputation beyond reputetakimbe has a reputation beyond reputetakimbe has a reputation beyond reputetakimbe has a reputation beyond reputetakimbe has a reputation beyond reputetakimbe has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to takimbe Send a message via Yahoo to takimbe

I cant comment much, because I had a base model, and my model just had a basic double din setup that allowed easy access and installation.

Since you have the touring, the head unit area seems like its integrated with the climate controls. I had this problem in my dad's G35 and we had to order an aftermarket JDM kit that put us back another 199 dollars on top of everything else.

As for speakers, I highly recommend the boston acoustic sx60 series. I replaced all my stock speakers with the Bostons and it sounds great. I think they were 249 for a pair of 6.5 inch components and 1 inch tweeters. I also got the sx60 3.5s for the back speakers behind the seats.

no sub yet, but when i do get it, ill let you know how i did it.
takimbe is offline   Reply With Quote