View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 09:56 AM   #242 (permalink)
GZ3
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z
GZ3 is just really niceGZ3 is just really niceGZ3 is just really niceGZ3 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrcardio View Post
A true sports car can run more than a couple hard laps without oil temps sky rocketing, its LSD not working the way it should and brakes that perform up to par longer than a few minutes of track work.

Like I said, hopefully Nissan fixes these issues and comes up with a new engine while they're at it. The rest of the car is pretty decent IMO, just needs decent LSD w/ remoter cooler, oil cooler, appropriate pads, and less trashy, more torque, better sounding motor.

I would definitely expect it to cost a good 2-4k more to start but if that means a proper sports car with proper equipment I’m game. Perhaps Nissan could still offer then Z with the sub par LSD, trashy VQ, etc for a lower price and make everyone happy.
not everyone has the oil heating issue. Good brake pads are pretty cheap. I love the way you bash the current Z when all you drive is a POS MS3, in almost every thread i read where you post your garbage you contribute nothing but negativity towards the Z34....if you dont like it, quit your bitching and move on. Im pretty sure where all tired of your gayness so
GZ3 is offline   Reply With Quote