View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 04:47 PM   #9 (permalink)
Boost_lee
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z TT 6MT
Boost_lee has a reputation beyond reputeBoost_lee has a reputation beyond reputeBoost_lee has a reputation beyond reputeBoost_lee has a reputation beyond reputeBoost_lee has a reputation beyond reputeBoost_lee has a reputation beyond reputeBoost_lee has a reputation beyond reputeBoost_lee has a reputation beyond reputeBoost_lee has a reputation beyond reputeBoost_lee has a reputation beyond reputeBoost_lee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastman5 View Post
damn that is looking real nice....did u have any trouble with the headlights cause im wanting to do it but ive never baked headlights so im a little worried...any advice
These headlights were one of the harder sets that I've done, but like I said, I've done a few. I'd say that if you feel uncomfortable doing them, try to find someone to do them for you or at least help you. If you break anything while separating the lights, they aren't that cheap to replace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullmonty View Post
Very nice! Could you post some more pics of the headlights from a little further out?
Sure, I took a few pics of the car yesterday so I'll try to post em up tonight. I think the blackhousing looks better than oem in my opinion, yet with the shrouds silver, they still have an oem look to them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB-370z View Post
Just going off the name, I assume your going turbo at some point
It would be nice to go boost on this car, but if I do it won't be for at least another 4 to 5 years. The name originated from my other car, which is a 91 honda accord runnin a 30r.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lllll210lllll View Post
Very nice sir!
Thanks Joe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamaica951 View Post
Nice adds ons. Wonder were you got it from?lol
Thanks for the deal on them!
Boost_lee is offline   Reply With Quote