View Single Post
Old 08-07-2010, 11:29 AM   #1 (permalink)
98intrigue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Viper
98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 98intrigue
Default Ft. Desoto BBQ meet - 8.22.10

Here is the link to the thread on the Florida G Club. Invite anyone you would like, this is not just go G35s or Nissans...
Ft. DeSoto BBQ Meet Aug 22,2010 - G35Driver

Here is a copy of the post: BBQ and MEET - Aug 22,2010 at fort De SoTo park shelter #12 starting at 11am till sun goes down

We are going to have a nice decent Meet that we have been talking about for weeks now. I went ahead and booked the LAST shelter they had there. there are beaches,bike trails,arrowhead mounds,fishing,dog parks,play grounds for the kids. but above all our G meet . this is going to be a fun day and nice relaxing sunday out of the house.

i would like everyone to at least bring something to the BBQ , burger,dogs,chips,cups,breads, ETC ...

this list im making are for people who are 100% sure they are going to make this event so we can keep track of what everyone is bringing ... i hope to see everyone,friends,family

here is a link for directions here .. just type in your and boom you have full directions to the park :-)

f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Fort+De+Soto+Park,+Pinellas+C ounty,+FL&ie=UTF8&ll=27.691128,-82.722588&spn=0.127376,0.174408&z=12&iwloc=A]Fort De Soto Park, Pinellas County, FL - Google Maps[/COLOR]

here is a little map of the park so you know where you are going to be going.

since we are at a private park NO alcohol !!!!:dunno:

if you have any questions or concerns please give me a shout or ilovez33

here is the OFFICIAL list of people coming and next your name put what you are bringing .... thanks everyone and hope we have a great turn out

bbq meet and greet:

1 - g35snoop - chris - ill bring burgers :-)
2 - iLoveZ33- Rick - ill bring myself. Every get together needs a brown guy. Lol nah ill bring some drinks and chips and what not.
3 - Ms.G -Mya- ill bring cookies & NO alcohol?!!!
4 - XDR-V35 - Josh - charcol and lighter fluid..
5 - lexusk8 - Doug - I'll bring paper plates, napkins & utensils.
6 - Kidcane - Chad - Hotdogs and buns