View Single Post
Old 05-01-2009, 05:22 PM   #7 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash View Post
Yeah. I miss my LS1. I'm dropping an LS1 with every bolt-on + h/c package in my 300zx. Should make about 490 to the wheels, so about 560 from the crank.

I remember back in the days I would race my friends SRT-4 and on the freeway we'd be dead even up until 90MPH. Then I'd just walk right by him! Good times. I'd hear on the 2-way "GOD DAMN LS1'S!!!!" I raced a bone stock LS1 for a LONG time until people caught on and started buying Trans Ams and Camaros and modifying them! LOL Then I had to step up my game.
You know what they say... the LS1 was built by Jesus himself! LOL Those cars were mean. I'd see a Trans-Am in my rear view mirror and get the chills LOL.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote