View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 08:16 AM   #251 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sig11 View Post
You, sir, are an obvious troll.
Tell us something we don't already know

Quote:
I'm not sure I get how changing the restart point would matter. Isn't that pretty much how it works now? Seems like they accelerate on the pit in line now. They can't pass before pit in can they?
The whole point would be to keep them bunched up until the restart. Right now i think the leader starts accelerating out of the last corner and ends up getting a big jump over the other guys. If the gap between the cars was only 2-3 car lengths as they hit the restart line we'd see some actual jockeying for position as they head off into T1.

Quote:
Man I hope not. I would LOVE to see him with a championship. Especially at ripe old age of, what, 39?
I just don't think he'll get another shot. Maybe he could sneak a win out, but I think a championship is totally off the table.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote