View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 10:13 AM   #79 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgthanzo View Post
Talking about driver-to-car connection...

I've only been driving my Z for a few months. One thing I noticed is that the car seems to amplify the way I feel when I drive the sweet thing. I mean she rides so smooth and she transitions from gear to gear (I've the 6MT) so effortlessly when I'm in a good and relaxed mood. The opposite can be said when I'm tired and feeling $hitty. She feels very slow to shift and very rough she seems when I'm not in tip-top shape.

She's weird in a good way - as if she now acts like my mood gauge. She's able somehow to tell me when to pipe-up or pipe down.... Really weird, this "connection" thing. LOL!
Ain't that the truth? The Z 6MT is really finicky and demands a relaxed driver to really operate properly, so that's definitely why you are feeling like it's your mood gauge. I definitely get it. If you are relaxed the car is fantastic!

Also, it looks better, sounds better, handles better, and makes more power when it's freshly washed.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote