Thread: Frustrtion!!!
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 08:59 AM   #4 (permalink)
Sibze
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In your way
Sibze has a reputation beyond reputeSibze has a reputation beyond reputeSibze has a reputation beyond reputeSibze has a reputation beyond reputeSibze has a reputation beyond reputeSibze has a reputation beyond reputeSibze has a reputation beyond reputeSibze has a reputation beyond reputeSibze has a reputation beyond reputeSibze has a reputation beyond reputeSibze has a reputation beyond repute

whats with all the doubles! Am I smoking something this morning

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
If the car beeped and no light went off? Then I don't know what to tell you. Everything else can be addressed by going to the dealer and have them check your findings. If they can fix it. It will be covered under warranty.
Oh and yes something can go wrong with a car from the second you turn in on. That's just the way it is. Not everything is perfect. But that's also why cars have warranties.
Lastly before you post the problem? You might want to do a search and check to see if there's a thread on this issue. As many here over discuss the same problems, then they get frustrated and flame you. You can type "buzzing noise" or "strange noise in my Z" I'm sure a million threads will come up.
The most common are oil issues, weird noises and trunk latch issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
If the car beeped and no light went off? Then I don't know what to tell you. Everything else can be addressed by going to the dealer and have them check your findings. If they can fix it. It will be covered under warranty.
Oh and yes something can go wrong with a car from the second you turn in on. That's just the way it is. Not everything is perfect. But that's also why cars have warranties.
Lastly before you post the problem? You might want to do a search and check to see if there's a thread on this issue. As many here over discuss the same problems, then they get frustrated and flame you. You can type "buzzing noise" or "strange noise in my Z" I'm sure a million threads will come up.
The most common are oil issues, weird noises and trunk latch issues.

Last edited by Sibze; 07-29-2010 at 09:02 AM.
Sibze is offline   Reply With Quote