View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 08:43 AM   #1154 (permalink)
weiboy718
Track Member

Drives: Infiniti G37
weiboy718 will become famous soon enoughweiboy718 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to weiboy718

[QUOTE=LateralG'z;650189]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zsteve View Post

I would agree with this statement^^^^. Their (STILLEN) car had cats with CBE so by removing the cats they should free up some flow and actually gain power off the original canned tune. They might be running a little leaner with LTH or test pipes but for most part the cats are the major restriction in our systems. They could easily have a tune for cats & one with LTH or test pipes and that would cover the rest because that is the only real restriction once you have the kit. Doesnt seem like rocket science to me. Also I am willing to be or more that any of us who bought the TT or SC kits have after market cats, exhaust, intakes etc... Just a thought for a better business plan. Dont get me wrong I like stillen, I chose them after seeing how not so great GTM's TT kits go together for 350z. I know I will be happy with my decision once we have my car tuned and done.
The last time I tried asking to see if I can get HFC and a tune for it the answer is no. We have the carb kit and it's illegal in CA. That's the answer I got lol. So I don't get how can others have HFCs and still good for carb in CA.
weiboy718 is offline   Reply With Quote