View Single Post
Old 12-11-2008, 01:51 PM   #62 (permalink)
RCZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 370Z
RCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RCZ

haha this isnt exploding at all. Relax.

I like everyone here, but just be willing to listen to what others have to say. I'm not going to tell you not to do something, ever. That's stupid, I have no control over what you do.

I will disagree with you though, all day long if I want to.

Your car, your choice, your lifestyle. Just don't post it on the internet and expect people not to speak their mind.

My apologies if you have been offended, not my intent. I won't apologize for my opinion though.

I am giving you advice. My advice is: There are about 2,000 better wheels that you probably will like even more than that one which you should at least consider. The Konigs are weak. They will bend if you hit a pot hole. The Konigs are painted, they will chip if some stones come up and hit the paint. The Konigs are heavy, it will steal your horsepower, make your car feel lazier and decrease your gas mileage.

Those are all very objective things. Nothing to do with my liking or disliking them.

I'm not even going to argue with you though, I honestly don't care about what you do or don't do.
RCZ is offline   Reply With Quote