View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 10:17 PM   #17 (permalink)
Red__Zed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mostly on two wheels
Red__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by optiontrader View Post
Did ya get it? I'd recommend the Sport Package, but ith your current ride, I'd now recommend the base. You're probably gonna mod it down the road. Do you track that beast of a Honda?

I'm dancing with the dealer for my 40th right now. I originally looked at a Touring 6MT w/o Sport, but after seeing the 40th and driving the Sport Package, can't imagine not having the SRM.

But given your apparent penchant for mods, the Base would suit you better, I believe.
I'm trying to keep this guy stock. I really want to avoid dumping too much money in this thing.

I did track the S. It runs 9's in excess of 148 mph on street tires. It would have been in the 8's if I could have gotten the power under control.

I bought the red one, btw!
Red__Zed is offline   Reply With Quote