View Single Post
Old 04-28-2009, 03:43 PM   #5 (permalink)
MightyBobo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: No cars; only bikes
MightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MightyBobo Send a message via Skype™ to MightyBobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDreamer View Post
Nice pictures, sucks your camera ran out of batteries. How was it being the only Z?
Well, 2 problems here.

1) I wasn't the only one lol - there was a red one, and he parked in the high-traffic area.

2) I parked in that VERY far lot (in the first pic), considered the "overflow" lot. So, not TOO many saw it, but when they did they immediately stopped and snapped some pictures of it. I was parked in a sea of modded Z33's too lol. It was my first time there, and I didnt realize I could keep going ahead and get into the big lot and park - I figured it was full. Oops!

Oh yeah, I fixed the one jacked link of the red RX-7. LS1's the right way to do one of those

Last edited by MightyBobo; 04-28-2009 at 03:46 PM.
MightyBobo is offline   Reply With Quote