Thread: wstar's Journal
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2009, 10:28 AM   #51 (permalink)
wstar
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: too slow
wstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond repute

As noted in the oil change thread, mileage is ramping up quickly. Crossed the 3600 mark this morning trying to get back to my place through all the flooding around here.

And if anyone was still worried about driving in rainy weather with the Stillen Gen 3 intakes... check out these pics. I snapped these with my cellphone as I was driving last night. I didn't even get shots of the worst of it. At times the rain was blowing straight sideways. This was at about 5:30pm, should have been bright and sunny outside at the time. The section of highway I took these on is now closed due to flooding as of this morning:

I can definitively confirm now that there are no rain issues with the Stillen Gen 3 intakes