View Single Post
Old 07-24-2010, 12:28 AM   #1 (permalink)
98intrigue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Viper
98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 98intrigue
Default From one VQ to another

Hey, everyone. Some of you may recognize my screen name. I'm a long time my350/g35driver member.

I've had my 2004 Infiniti G35 coupe for 5 1/2 years now. I was 19 when I bought the car and couldn't believe I had my dream car (realistic at least, haha) at that age. Now I just turned 25, recently graduated college and got a job and even bought a house. Why not upgrade something else?

I plan on purchasing a 40th Anniversary 370Z in the next 2 weeks. I'm already in the process of negotiating the price with a few dealers. I have to part out my car first. My Turbonetics kit will be removed next weekend. Hopefully, I'll find a buyer for my Alcanatara suede interior and then I'll be set to trade it in.

I'll be keeping my 20" IForged wheels and HKS Hi-Power exhaust for the 370

Back in it's glory days...

As it sits now...
98intrigue is offline   Reply With Quote