Thread: My build
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 06:45 PM   #55 (permalink)
RCZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 370Z
RCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RCZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by toner123 View Post
Actually you are wrong. Please don't make assumptions

Update: I really haven't been providing one because for the last three weeks I have been sitting on a 24 hour deployment alart. Pretty much means they can call me any min and tell me grab your things and be at work in the next hour we are deploying. The shop is also a little busy and they were going to get me squeezed in but I called them up and told them no rush and explained my situation. They said no problem and pushed me back since they had a couple of projects still lined up. I didn't want them to do something or get to a pint to where they might need a deposit or anything else and them not be able to get a hold of me. Also shipping the car back to me I have to be there to receive it since I am the registered owner. So there is multiple situations going on here and the shop is fantastic to be working with me on this. The car is in the same condition that I gave it to them in. He is going to fix the few things I asked him to do for me when he first got it and then throw it on the dyno. That is how the situation sits right now. Has nothing to do with funds RC, my build, or the shop where my car is at, but the fact at any moment I might get a phone call to go somewhere for a little while. Thanks for your interest and I promise I will give updates as they come. There just hasn't been anything to update since now work is holding the process up.
Frank
Woah, I wasnt saying its taking a while because you can't afford it. All I'm saying is that things didnt work out as planned and its not going to be as cheap as if you had just done it yourself. Not making any assumptions, but don't you think its a safe bet to say that since now you've had to ship it and have someone else work on the car, its going to cost you more money than if you had not? That's all I was getting at.
RCZ is offline   Reply With Quote