View Single Post
Old 07-22-2010, 12:18 PM   #5 (permalink)
WarmAndSCSI
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '08 Evo X | '10 370Z
WarmAndSCSI is a splendid one to beholdWarmAndSCSI is a splendid one to beholdWarmAndSCSI is a splendid one to beholdWarmAndSCSI is a splendid one to beholdWarmAndSCSI is a splendid one to beholdWarmAndSCSI is a splendid one to behold

Thanks guys. She absolutely loves the car... unfortunately for me, she gets to drive it most the time

We did our first oil change on the Z with Castrol 0W-30 (German Castrol). Why doesn't the engine under cover have an access port for changing oil? Even my Evo takeout box has that. lol

Only mods so far are tinted tails, with the clear parts and sides tinted darker than the rest; and a mad tyte JDM Fairlady Z emblem (thanks to Riverside Infiniti for getting that to us very quick!).

You can kind of see both mods here (excuse the crappy BlackBerry pics):

Today we might pick up some K&N drop-ins. I'm kind of sad that a stock 370Z 7AT can't manage to get sideways from a dig up at 5000 feet Gotta do something about that. It does chirp into 2nd though! Pretty nice for a slushbox.

'10 PW 370Z 7AT - wife's car - Project Raspberry Cheesecake
'08 Evo X - built motor+trans | BB-X @ 32 psi | CH3OH | self-built+tuned - ??? WHP
'01 Galant V6 - built motor | GT35R | self-built+tuned - 550+ WHP (retired)
WarmAndSCSI is offline   Reply With Quote