View Single Post
Old 07-22-2010, 09:08 AM   #17 (permalink)
FuszNissan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Pure Sex
FuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to FuszNissan Send a message via Skype™ to FuszNissan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wh1te370z View Post
Email me at chrisruggiero@me.com. If this deal doesn't go through I'm def interested.

Went to the dealer yesterday and had a horrible experiance. Found an 09 6 speed base model. Sticker was 30. Talked the guy down to 26750 before tax and fees. Told him I had 6,000 to put down. Talk to his finance guy and his manager and says you have yourself a deal. Give him my down payment. Then he comes back and tells me he's waiting on his finance guy. I thought I got approved already. So turns out only 1 or two banks call him back and say I need a cosigner. It 8pm at this point I got there at 7. Then I tell them if I don't get approved I want my sown payment back. They tell me that it's in the safe and the person that has the key won't be back till the morning so they can't get my money. To make a veryyy long story short, last night I left with no money and no car. An td I'll have to go back down there and either pick up the car or my money. So today will tell all. Wish me luck
Emailed you

ZDAYZ 2012
FuszNissan is offline   Reply With Quote