View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 08:25 PM   #1073 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370Zsteve View Post
No big deal, Steve. My point was Stillen did the right thing. My point is FI puts a lot of stress on an engine. Maybe a new Mustang GT is built from the ground up to handle FI in the real world over time.. I'm not so sure about a VQ37, I think the jury's out. I certainly meant no offense to GTM, who have earned respect for their kit. Anyone dropping TT or SC in their car right now is a beta tester. That's all from me
I don't know why you would say that when we don't even know the true story from Stillen yet.

All we know is they backed off of their claims that they used to market/sell the product. I am really interested in what Josh/Kyle have to say.

All I know is that I hope Stillen is able to work something out with the customers who bought the product (and more importantly paid $XXXX thinking they were going to get what was marketed to them) to make the situation right.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote