View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 01:06 PM   #9 (permalink)
Z1804
Premium Member

Drives: 2009 370Z Sport M6
Z1804 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Z1804 Send a message via MSN to Z1804 Send a message via Yahoo to Z1804

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlashleyjr View Post
Actually, the price difference is $30 (2 filters)

Yes, I did ask for Dustin. I asked the sales manager if I needed to speak with Dustin directly for a price match. He asked me which product the match was for and I told him the filters. He told me Dustin and himself just talked about that particular match and that he told Dustin they wouldn't do it. He couldn't understand why Dustin would tell me that they could.

I'm not sure why you're trying to bash me because I shared a shopping experience that happened to be negative. I didn't condemn them, just shared my frustration...just as you mentioned the "impression" my first post made on you, a company only has one opportunity to make a first impression on a new customer.
It does not sound like you gave the company a chance to rectify the situation buddy. You spoke to somebody other then Dustin. If you spoke to Dustin and he told you that he couldn't after stating he would, I could understand. It sounds more like your being impatient then anything else. I promise you that Dustin will contact you within the hour. You spoke to a general person in the shop. Just a word of advice if you care, it's always best practice when you're getting a discount or just purchasing anything to speak to the same person.

I will end by saying this. The same way you're free to say anything you want about Z1 based on your experience with them, people have the same freedom to judge your reaction. Just a thought.

Fairlady Z 2011 Calendar Now on Sale!!!