View Single Post
Old 07-18-2010, 11:52 AM   #9 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

The 370Z is perfectly set up for street use from the factory. Oil temp is a non-issue unless you do track days or a lot of canyon runs. But the bottom line is on the street you really shouldn't be driving hard enough to run into oil temp issues. That's just unsafe.

And the only things you really need to for the track are brake pads and an oil cooler... that says a lot for how good this car is....

And FWIW, to qualify my poll response, I have not taken the Z to the track yet. But I've done the whole track thing with other cars.
LIKE us on Facebook!

Last edited by m4a1mustang; 07-18-2010 at 11:55 AM.
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote