View Single Post
Old 07-18-2010, 10:01 AM   #7 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaZ View Post
I'm considering 20" wheels because those are what are being offered for sale by members on the forum looking to unload their stuff. If I can get a deal and help out someone here...

Despite my post being pretty specific about my car being a street driven car, I knew I'd get answers about track performance.
Thanks?
I was just bringing up the 18"ers in relation to ultimate performance.

You will likely be fine with 20" wheels and you'll be able to have just as much as fun as you do now, but keep in mind that your ride will be harder and you will lose a bit of performance, but it won't kill you.

:u gh2::ugh 2: :u gh2::ugh 2:
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote