View Single Post
Old 04-25-2009, 10:20 AM   #6 (permalink)
MightyBobo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: No cars; only bikes
MightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MightyBobo Send a message via Skype™ to MightyBobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXo5 View Post
Everyone seems to have their own definition of what a riced out car is. If you ask any american gear head he will probably tell you its anyone who works on a japanese car.
Bad assumption, seeing as I'm one of those "American gear heads", and I now own a 370 lol...

"Rice", is a mentality. You can rice out ANY car, no matter what brand or where its built. Period.

My no-no's on this car?

-Ridiculous body kits that cost $5000+ (or worse yet, cheap ones that look horrid...).
-Park bench wings
-SLAMMING THE CAR TO THE GROUND! This car needs, probably at MOST, a .5" drop. After that, I feel you're compromising the dynamics and ground clearance of the vehicle and you've now just become a show-only car.
-The "MUST HAVE CARBON FIBER EVERYTHING!" mentality. No, you don't, and no, it doesn't save a lot of weight lol.
-Excessively tinting the headlights. Not a fan, think its unsafe and somewhat tacky.

Last edited by MightyBobo; 04-25-2009 at 10:22 AM.
MightyBobo is offline   Reply With Quote