View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 05:54 PM   #1017 (permalink)
RCZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 370Z
RCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RCZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyGT View Post
Wait what?

So because your kit is 'perfect'...How does a new pulley and a more conservative tune help with the purchase of a kit that was supposed to make XXX numbers? I mean the whole stupid battle back and forth between them and GTM was fun and all, but I think what people want to know now is, what are the new numbers and how do they compare...

I know this is the INTERWEBZ and all, but is it true 2 kits have failed and since then a letter has been sent out?
The kit makes the numbers at 7.9psi. It seems the problem was overboosting a little so they are doing something to adjust it back to that psi...why in the world would the numbers change? Think about it for one second... the numbers will be the same. My numbers are at 8psi and I check my peak boost every time I take it WOT to redline. Never seen it over 8.

You said it yourself, its the internet. I wouldn't believe everything I read. I hope you're not talking about Whiddles and weiboy.

Last edited by admin; 07-17-2010 at 09:03 PM. Reason: ak
RCZ is offline   Reply With Quote