View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 03:07 PM   #80 (permalink)
zZSoCalZz
Base Member

Drives: in traffic!
zZSoCalZz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudafunk View Post
It will cost you more than $1000 to recover your $1000.. the dealership knows this too.
You must be young, they must've seen you're inexperienced and excited, you must've gone alone while signing... they're putting you in pressure. My opinion.
I'm 30... Is that young still? I guess I'm inexperienced with dealerships and law. and yes I went alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmz View Post
+1 This is good advice. If you end up going to court keep this in mind, along with your contract (which they wrote up) showing the $1000 cash as part of the agreement. Also express why 3 months later this is all of sudden turning up? This will show how un-organized they are and how it is very possible they screwed up the paperworks and anything else for that matter. Good luck man!
Thanks for the advise.
I checked 4 times what it stated on the contract and kept it in a safe place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuszNissan View Post
Man, I would fight that one then. Sounds like you have at least 2 people that are involved, and I bet one doesn't know the other took the money.

It's not dumb of you( you trusted the company to handle the transaction properly), I didn't know all the facts, just stating the different scenarios.
I know you were throwing different scenarios out there. But I do agree more than one person was involved in this as well.

2009 MB: Stillen G3 Intake // Customized illuminated kickplates frost blue Z //
zZSoCalZz is offline   Reply With Quote