View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 02:49 PM   #78 (permalink)
zZSoCalZz
Base Member

Drives: in traffic!
zZSoCalZz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuszNissan View Post
It happens all the time.

You make a deal with let's say 1000 down. All the numbers get punched into the computer, the loan is processed, the paper work is printed you sign the loan contract with the the dealer (which says 1000 deposit made on the contract) customer is excited, you go over the car, customer leaves. F&I manager forgot to collect the 1000 deposit. No receipt was made for deposit.(so the 1000 was not collected) Now the dealer is short the 1000, but the bank contract shows it was apart of the deal. It happens all the time!
I counted the cash twice before I handed it over and the gentleman that worked my contract counted it twice. I mean he showed me where in the contract that stated $1000.00 was paid. I guess it was dumb of me to think that this was a receipt/contract. But yeah I would not go out of my way to accuse a business. I once used to own a business and I know word of mouth is #1 for advertising.

I'm sure it happens but what makes you think that the dealer asked to bring in cash knowingly... I didn't mention this in the OP but now I think about it I think they pulled a fast one on me.

2009 MB: Stillen G3 Intake // Customized illuminated kickplates frost blue Z //
zZSoCalZz is offline   Reply With Quote