View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 11:18 AM   #21 (permalink)
wstar
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: too slow
wstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssqpolo View Post
mine too. I went to my dealership yesterday when i got my oil changed, and they used that OBDII thing and got rid of it. So, I dont know how long it will last. I've only put 20 miles since yesterday, but ima be putting 230 today...we'll see what happens. overall, i was very pleased with the results. do u get that rasp around 2600-2900rpms too? and does it make that hiss noise when ur decelerating? I dont even mind it anymore.
That "just under 3k" rasp and the hiss on decel (really, you can get the hiss at steady state too) are the sound issues that were worrying me as well. I now have confirmed I have an exhaust leak (I messed up a gasket from all the playing with fitment issues), so that may be the culprit. Waiting on gaskets now.