View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 10:13 AM   #24 (permalink)
toner123
Track Member

Drives: TT 370z Touring/SP
toner123 has a spectacular aura abouttoner123 has a spectacular aura abouttoner123 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to toner123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh@STILLEN View Post
AK.. will absolutely look into the instructions.. apologize for the time wasted on the G37 inclusion.. surprised we overlooked that. We do share photos and things from the various applications, as a lot of things are exactly the same. I guess i owe you 10 minutes somehow!

Thanks so much for the awesome detailed review and DIY.. I know guys will benefit from your efforts and documentation..

Bummer on the tool.. I know you were excited to get a 'dremel-ish' device for the home arsenal.. LOL.. I think you might have cheaped out on that one... (I kid I kid)..

Awesome review.. can't wait to hear your thoughts once the ECU gets a chance to adjust to the new airflow, and you get a chance to flog it..
Well that is just weird. Mine came out just like the intructions said they should. I just pushed in firmly and pulled them right out, but yet you had bolts holding yours in. I am starting to learn that none of these cars are the same and seems like Nissan is making little changes between cars as they build them.
Another example is while installing my turbo kit one of the intercooler pipes bolts to the upper oil pan. It should be just a plain hole with threads that isn't being used. Well my car had it holding a bracket for some reason. When i went to the dealership looked at the cars they had and none of them had but yet mine did, lol

Great job AK
Frank
toner123 is offline   Reply With Quote