View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 03:05 PM   #45 (permalink)
SnakeBitten
Base Member

Drives: 05 DBZ M6
SnakeBitten will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctzn View Post
It's not hating it's common sense.

This will be my weekend car, so[b\] I will be making it a better version of what it already is, and was meant for. [/b] I don't fit into a lotus so strike that option, and I happen to enjoy the Z (at least past generations, as I have to drive the Z34). Everything I mentioned doing to my personal car is based off of what I will be using it for, again which is the intended purpose of the car.

I have no problems with other people doing ridiculous things to their cars, if they want it for show so they can look cool and cruise around in then that is their business. This is an enthusiast community (at least I thought it was), so when someone posts something asking for input, I am going to give it. If you don't like it, tough **** man, didn't mean to hurt your feelings.

Take a look at Nissan's design goals for this car, and you will understand why I have a hard time understanding why people would choose it to fulfill their audio/bling/show-off goals. Seems there are other far better options out there for that kind of thing. But if you want to do it, by all means it's your money, do what makes you happy.

When you express those goals in an enthusiast community I am not going to sugar coat my feelings on the matter.
"Its not hating its common sense???"

So its common sense to buy a Z, strip out everything you paid for thus devaluing the car, turn it into a crude car which is NOT what it was meant to be and that is common sense vs the guys who put PLUS 1 20's and ICE on their STREETCAR 370z. lmao at your logic.

Nissans "design goals" was to have an interior, ride nice, play good sounds and operate in a safe manner on the street first and foremost. They did not design this car for owners to strip out the interior to make it better lol....

You keep tripping up on your own words and cant seem to realize you have no right to chastize anyones choice as your choice 99% of us enthusiasts wont ever do to the Z. You can keep frothing at the mouth and going on about how you are going to speak your mind blah blah blah....One simple cliche rule for you. Pot Kettle Black....I hate getting into these kinds of post but you are hilarious....
SnakeBitten is offline   Reply With Quote