View Single Post
Old 07-10-2010, 10:05 AM   #7 (permalink)
NewYorkJon34
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Fairlady Z
NewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond repute

Its the Same product pretty much, I just checked the Z store link and it looks like decent quality. Its all outsourced and made in china for cheap so the quality is going to be about the same between the Z store & evo-r. I don't know if your going to do this or not, but I plan on buying the evo-r front lip and I know that it will fit with the evo-r fang cover. So for that reason I'd lean more toward evo-r. I def know how you feel tho, there are many choices out there for exterior mods and I'm still flipping back & forth myself, lol

I'll try and help you with advice the best I could tho
NewYorkJon34 is offline   Reply With Quote